Cocktail Making Classes
The best Cocktail Classes for private and corporate groups, fun hands on Mixology events hosted at your house/office/hotel.
Hen Party Cocktail Classes
Get the good times flowing at your hen party with our fun cocktail classes. At Hire a Mixologist we offer cocktail making classes from the comfort of your home or at our venues for all hens parties! A private cocktail class at home is the perfect way to kick off your hens party celebration. Relax over a few cocktails and learn how to make them at the same time.
Ready…Steady…COCKTAILS! Fun Cocktail making classes available to book at home, perfect for get together, hens nights or even corporate parties! Book your mixology class and learn how to shake, mix and muddle your way to being the life of the party. Learn how to make your favorite cocktails in a fun and engaging environment!
- an expert cocktail bartender to run the event
- all glassware, equipment and utensils
- all ingredients and alcohol
- participants can enjoy everything they make
- alcohol-free options with mocktail substitutes available
- all cocktail making events can contain a competitive format - ask us for more info
Cocktail Classes For Corporate Events
Team Building Mixology Events
Team Building Cocktail Classes
A mixology class is just perfect for a casual team get together ice breaker or celebration! Our team building cocktail making classes in Dublin, Galway or Cork combines the challenge of learning with the fun of a social night out. Learn how to make delicious cocktails that are sure to impress in a full hands on class. With the option to host at your office or at a dedicated location, we can create a cocktail making team bonding experience to suit all occasions.
By far our most popular style of cocktail class for team building are the ‘Shake & Muddle’ sessions which see teams of 10 - 20 participants per station/instructor, learning different styles of cocktails and what makes them great.
- Time frame: 1 – 1.5hrs
- Activity rounds: 5-15 mins (you will be making your own drinks)
- Group size: 10-100 (up to 100 guests per booking max)
- Venue style: Office, Hotel, Private Cocktail Bar or Function Space
How it works:
- 10-20 participants make their way to a station forming a team
- A brief intro participants get straight into making their own shaken cocktail
- Teams will form at cocktail stations to go through making several rounds of classic cocktails in a certain time frame as training for creating a cocktail, naming it and providing a good story to present/market their cocktail to the entire group.
Cocktails will be judged in regards to the following criteria and a winner will be picked by the mixologist:
Name, background, method in a good story as presented by a team member
Taste; balance, depth, complexity
Classic or twisted classic cocktails as per below recipes will be accepted into competition